Welcome to the Bestinfocus.com (“Bestinfoucs” “we” or “us”).
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bestinfocus reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions without notice or liability to its visitors.
Visitors are bound by modifications to our Terms and Conditions. Because this page can change from time to time, Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
USE OF OUR SERVICES – BESTINFOUCS.COM’S CONTENT
- In accessing our Services, you agree that you will only access its contents for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for any commercial or other purposes, including advertising or selling any goods or services. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on our Services except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content on our Services for any other reason.
- We make no representation that any of the content on our Services is appropriate or available for use in your country. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our Services is in compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The “Best in focus” name and associated marks, including but not limited to data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embeddable media players, software, interactive features, advertisements or other content, services or materials (or any part of them) accessible on our Services (Materials) are protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the Materials other than as permitted in these Terms.
- They may not be used in connection with any third party products or services. All other brands and names are the property of their owners.
- Except as specifically permitted on our Services, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of our Services without our prior written permission (and the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights as and if applicable) in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- Information provided by Bestinfocus is general in nature and is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. We provide content on these Services as a service to you. All information is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. This disclaimer includes, but is not limited to, any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. While we try to provide accurate information, we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by Bestinfocus.com. Information provided by Bestinfocus may be altered, revised or modified at any time without notice.
- The information provided on the website and its components are offered for information purposes only. Visitors use Bestinfocus content solely at their own risk. This site is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site. In no event shall Bestinfocus be liable to any third party for damages related to using or not using its content whether claims are advanced on contract, tort, or other legal theories.
- Our Services cannot, and do not, contain information about medical conditions, diagnoses or treatment. It may not contain all information that is applicable to your personal circumstance. The content is not intended for diagnosis and should not be used as a substitute for consultation with your physician.
- Bestinfocus presents the information contained on this website for the purpose of educating consumers only. BestinFocus is not a manufacturer or seller of any of the products described on this website. BestinFocus does not endorse any product, service, seller, or provider mentioned in any of its articles or associated advertisements. BestinFocus does not warrant those product descriptions or other content of the site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- By your use of these Services, you acknowledge that such use is at your sole risk, including responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary serving or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with these Services.
- As partial consideration for your access to our Services and use of the content, you agree that BestinFocus is not liable to you in any manner whatsoever for decisions you may make or your action or nonactions in reliance upon the content. If you are dissatisfied with our services or their content (including these Terms and Conditions of use), your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using our Services.
- BestinFocus is a participant in different affiliate programs that are designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising.
- You acknowledge that when using our Services you may be exposed to Materials from a variety of sources and that we are not responsible for the content, truth, accuracy, usefulness or safety of such Materials. We do not endorse any user Contributions or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed in any user Contribution and we disclaim any and all liability in connection with such user Contributions or other material.
- We aim to update our Services regularly and may change the content at any time. We may suspend access to our Services, or close them indefinitely at any time at our sole discretion. The Materials may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update them.
LINKS TO AND FROM OUR SERVICES
Linking to our Services
- You may link to the home page of any website within our Services without seeking our further written consent PROVIDED THAT you fully comply with these Terms.
- You are not permitted to create a link to any part of our Services other than the home page unless you have our prior written consent (and for the avoidance of doubt, such consent shall be deemed given in respect of RSS feeds, widgets and embeddable media players which we may make available PROVIDED THAT you use them in accordance with these Terms and any further instructions published through our Services). We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the Code of Conduct. our Services must not be framed on any other site.
- Any links to our Services must be made in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in any way that suggests any form of association, representation, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Links to our Services do not imply that we endorse, are affiliated with or are associated with any linked site or that any linked site is authorised to use any of our trade marks, trade names, brands, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of our affiliates or licensors.
- Links to our Services are not permitted from the following “Excluded websites”:
- websites that incite hatred whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or otherwise, or promote encourage or facilitate anti-social behaviour;
- websites that promote, encourage or facilitate violence;
- websites that promote, encourage or facilitate terrorism or other activities that risk UK national security;
- websites that discriminate against any specific social group or otherwise exploit vulnerable sections of society;
- websites that promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity;
- websites which are misleading, pornographic, defamatory, or that contain illegal, or otherwise actionable content under UK law; or websites which infringe individual privacy.
Linking from our Services
- We have no control over the content or availability of third party sites that you may access through our Services and such links are provided for your information only. If you visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable (directly or indirectly) for any content, advertising, products, services, views expressed or information on or available from third party websites (including without limitation payment for and delivery of any products or services) or for any damage, loss or offence caused by or in connection with your access to and use of such third party sites and any available services. Any Terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any dealings on any third party sites are solely between you and the relevant provider of that site and/or any relevant service.
ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIPS
Parts of or all of the Services may from time to time contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that any materials submitted for inclusion on our Services comply with relevant laws, regulations and codes and these Terms. We shall not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising or sponsorship materials.
If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any disputes arising from or related to our Services shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last updated: January 2022